This policy applies to personal information, sole traders, partnerships and companies and other organisations.
It’s important to us that you can feel confident that your personal information is safe and being looked after.
We appreciate the trust you place in us and in return we respect our customers’ privacy and are committed to protecting your personal information.
Here we’ll set out clearly how we collect, use, disclose and manage your personal information.
By becoming a VISTAPLAN customer you agree to the collection, use, disclosure and management of your personal information as set out in this policy and your terms and conditions of supply. This is in line with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
We may amend this policy from time to time, so we recommend that you review it every so often to ensure that you’re aware of any changes.
This policy was last updated on: 23rd May 2018
When do we collect personal information about you?
We may collect certain personal information from you when you;
- Enter into a contract with us;
- Place an order for products and services;
- Contact us via social media or through the website enquiry
- Contact us directly for any reason, including enquiring about or purchasing our products and services, requesting further information, seeking assistance;
- When you subscribe to receive our updates and newsletters, participate in our promotions and competitions, and filling in forms and applications.
- Provide feedback on Customer Surveys
Why do we need your personal data?
We need to collect and use your personal information to:
- provide you with the products and services you have requested from us;
- respond to your enquiries and requests for assistance;
- create and maintain your account;
- provide you with specific personalised products and services;
- tell you about changes to our products and services;
- obtain your feedback about our products, services;
- comply with our legal and contractual obligations;
Who we share your Personal information with and why?
In order to provide you with the service you have signed up for, we may share your information with third parties for the reasons specified;
- Shipment contact details and shipment information.
- Courier companies to deliver and collect products and goods
- Credit reference agencies
How long do we keep this information?
How do we safeguard your personal information?
We strive to ensure the security,integrity and privacy of the personal information we collect. We do our very best to ensure the security of personal information held by us to protect your information from unauthorised access.
Access to personal information is restricted to authorised employees, contractors, agents and service providers, who are obliged to respect the confidentiality of any personal information held by us. We regularly review and update our security measures considering current technologies.
We would like to send you information about products and services of ours which may be of interest to you. Maxemail is a piece of software we use to send marketing e-mails which gives you the option to unsubscribe at any time. We will never pass this information on to any company outside of Vistaplan. If you wish to opt out of this service, follow the link at the bottom of any of the e-mails you receive or contact firstname.lastname@example.org
You have the right to request a copy of the information that we hold about you. If you would like a copy of some or all your personal information, please use the contact details at the bottom of this section.
We want to make sure that your personal information is accurate and up to date. You may ask us to correct or remove information you think is inaccurate, please use the contact details at the bottom of this section for
You have a right for your information to be deleted from our systems, where this does not conflict with any legal obligation (For example financial audits). To request that your information be removed, please use the
contact details at the bottom of this section.
Vistaplan International Limited